Assistance with Claims
If you need guidance on what to do when an injury occurs, please refer to our What To Do When An Injury Occurs document.
How Should I Report An Injury?
- Sign onto the Online Service Center and submit a First Report of Injury online.
- Complete a Louisiana Form IA1, and use one of these three methods to submit it to LCTA.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 225.924.6826
- Mail: PO Box 77230, Baton Rouge, LA 70879-7230
- Contact our office Toll Free: 800.349.3440 or 225.344.8080 to complete a First Report of Injury by phone.